I have finally decided I'm going through the stages of grief. You know...denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. All because I'm changing jobs.
This has been a horrible week, but its been because of me. I cannot get my emotions in check, hence the reason I think I'm going through the stages of grief. Its nothing that anyone has said or done...kind of...but its all been me.
I've been through these stages before and I'm sure many of you have as well. Its just a stage we finally get over when we have the acceptance we need.
My acceptance probably won't come for quite some time - when I've changed jobs, settled in, etc. And look at everything I've been through the last 6 months. Who wouldn't go through this process?
Looking forward to getting this "season" over with in my life...
1 comment:
Praying for you.
Post a Comment