I am so blessed. Blessed to know that people are praying for me. Blessed to have been told they are praying for me. The last 2 days, I have had at least 10 people tell me they are praying for me. That is so encouraging! And, I know they are praying for me because they wouldn't tell me that if they weren't. So...thank you all for your prayers! They have been felt the last few days!
I was able to spend time with my friend last night that I had an argument with about being fat (you know...the post I made earlier this week). After many, many tears, we got everything out in the open. She had no idea that all these years when she had been saying that to me that she was hurting me. She has always been skinny, so until she heard my perspective, she had no idea. It was so nice to get that out in the open and have a better relationship with her.
My weekend went by fast, but I'm looking forward to the week ahead. It will be my last week at the Capitol. It is going to be so hard for me to say good-bye, but trusting in the Lord and the plans He has for my life. I'm excited to see the numerous blessings He has in store! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment