Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Five years ago today, one of the loves of my life entered into this world. Today is his birthday and he has brought me so much joy over the last 5 years. I can't believe it's already been 5 years - how time flies!

I have so much fun with Tyler. He lights up my life with his smile. He melts my heart when he says "Beck, I love you". He is special in every way and takes after me for a lot of things...like getting his hands dirty (he hates it); making sure everything is in a row, from smallest to biggest; he has a sweet and sensitive spirit (I'm absorbing every minute of this because I know one of these days this will change); he wants to make sure his room is clean before anyone sees it is dirty; he is full of life, joy and laughter.

So, I dedicate this post today to my nephew Tyler, who is celebrating his 5th birthday today. I love him oh so much...more than words can describe. Happy Birthday Tyler!

No comments: