Thankful for:
1. The wonderful sunshine this week, but I could have done without the wind.
2. Summer being just around the corner and we will be opening up the pool soon (hopefully this weekend!)
3. A dear friend that received an excellent report from the doctor. I had been on my hands and knees, praying for this friend. God is so good!
4. The extra housesitting/dogsitting duties I've had lately. The income is going in my vacation fund!
5. The very few days I am working in May. When I count it out, I'll only be in the office 11 days during the whole month of May! Woo hoo!
6. The work trip I am taking to California in about a week and a half.
7. The extra time I was able to spend with my nephews this week (and my sister too!)
8. The laughs my Mom and I have had, especially in the last week.
9. My new friend that took me to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra this past week. We had a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to learning more about her and her sweet heart.
10. The exciting things/trips/plans that are coming up. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment