Thankful for...
1. The wonderful (and quick) trip my Mom and I took to Dallas last weekend. It was a nice little get-away and we found a TON of great bargains!
2. The grass turning green(er). Every year it seems like it happens overnight.
3. The courage to finally drive by my old house. I hadn't been able to drive by, as it seemed like it was too soon to relive everything that happened.
4. Being comforted. I cannot even describe the feeling I had when I drove by my old house, but I was definitely comforted, knowing that I had made the right decision.
5. Memories. The memories I made in my house, and the memories I now make in my parents house.
6. The upcoming work trip to California. I have never been to California (much less West of Elk City, OK), so I'm excited about getting away, even if it is for a conference.
7. Ceiling fans. They have been great to turn on during the warm days we've had this past week instead of turning on the air conditioner.
8. My new hair color. I definitely didn't like it at first, but it's finally growing on me. Now, all of ya'll are wondering what color it is! :)
9. My wonderful endocronologist that changed my medicines without questions or an office visit. She is saving me a TON of money by switching my meds for which I am extremely grateful!
10. The great time we had with family and friends this past Sunday, celebrating our Risen Savior. (and thankful that the Easter bunny still remembers to visit me!)
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment