Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This week

This week has been quite a week! I have been really busy lately. In fact, I feel like I say that all the time! But, its no lie - I really am busy! It sure does make the time go by fast. Two of my best friends are on vacation this week, so I thought it was going to be a lonely and slow week. HA! I do miss them, but on the other hand, I don't think I've had time to really think about their absence. (sorry guys!)

The nights I haven't had any plans, I come home and take care of house work. You know...mowing, watering the plants, pulling weeds, laundry, cleaning the house, etc. And here I am writing on my blog when I really need to be cleaning my bathrooms! :) Oh well. At least it keeps the "lonely, single" thoughts away!

I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in my life and what He is teaching me right now. I can't go into detail today, but one of these days I will be able to share this good news with you. And no, I do not have a boyfriend! I really have become content with my singleness and know this is where the Lord wants me to be in this time of my life. Its amazing how happy I am at this moment. I guess thats what happens when you actually follow His steps and listen to Him!

I'm trying to be good about writing in my blog more often, but that hasn't happened lately. Because, as you can see, I've been busy!!! ;) See you soon!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I'm happy that your happy!

I need to start being better at being content with my my life(not the singlessness - I am already there)

Thanks for blogging today. I needed that!