Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

My parents have a pool and its their house I usually spend my summer weekends at. This weekend was no different, especially since it is Father's day. My Dad has one of the sweetest, most kindest heart I know...and that's why I love him so!

This weekend was a great weekend, though! We had beautiful Oklahoma weather and the pool was so soothing! My parents watched my nephews over the weekend, so both boys were there when I arrived on Saturday. Oh, how they love their Nana and Papa! And, of course, we love the boys too! They are growing so fast! Tyler just finished swimming lessons last week and does a great job! However, he was scared of jumping off the diving board - that is until we put on a flotation device on him. Then we couldn't get him to stop jumping off the diving board! It was so much fun. I've attached some pictures of my weekend.






I hope you had a fun-filled and blessed Father's day weekend. Have a great week!

No comments: