Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Bad Feeling

Do you ever have the feeling that something bad is about to happen? Well...I've had that feeling for a few days now. I feel like I'm walking on my tip toes because I don't know what's going to happen. Will something bad happen to me? Someone else? What about something? Quite honestly, I feel like I'm about to get some news that I won't like. And I don't like this.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope something bad doesn't happen, but I'm prepared if it does.

I think.

Nope...I take that back. I'm not ready.

What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has ever conceived, the things that God has prepared for those who know Him. These are the things God has revealed to us through His spirit. The spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. I Corinthians 2:9-10 NIV

Lord, I pray that whatever news I am about to receive, if any, that you will prepare me. I want to search you and know you. Help me to understand Your will for my life and every circumstance that is put before me. Help me to give it all to You. Help me to cast ALL of my cares and burdens upon you.

No comments: