Monday, December 21, 2009

Over or Under

It's the week of Christmas and I have more thoughts on my mind then the busyness of the week and what it holds. I'm worried about toilet paper.



Do you like your toilet paper to go over or under? I was faced with this everyday at Disney World - it was different everywhere we went. Personally, I like it to go over (like the picture above). So, when I am faced to use a public bathroom, or a bathroom that is not my own, and the toilet paper is going the wrong way, I resist the urge to turn it the right way.

I know this is a never ending conversation that will probably last much longer than my lifetime. But, I'm curious...do you like yours to go over or under? ;)

2 comments:

Squirly Girls said...

This made me smile! I'm just happy when I go in and find it on the hook and not the floor:)

Marsha said...

I like it to go under...I was raised that way :)