Monday, November 16, 2009

Nothing to Say (shocker!)

So...I have been thinking for the last week of a topic I can write about here, and you know what...there is nothing. I mean NOTHING. I usually have some thought provoking topic to write about, or a happening in my life, and I guess I've just been blah this past week.

Work has been super busy. I am still dealing with everything that happened two weeks ago, but it will probably be a while before its completely gone away. At least I feel better about getting up and going to work, and I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me the strength to do that everyday.

Also, I had asked for prayer for little Anne Marie. She is doing okay but still has a super long road ahead of her. If you haven't had a chance to visit her Daddy's blog, I would encourage you to do that, and for you to continue to pray for her and her family.

To close, I was reminded last week of what happened exactly a year ago. It was one of the worst weeks in my life. Unfortunately, it falls in the same week of my Daddy's birthday. But, things are progressing. I am progressing. I still cannot drive down 23rd Street past Classen. I still have not found a church home that I am welcomed at. The memories and the hurt is still there. If I were to talk about everything that happened a year ago, I still break out in a red rash and cry. It is as though it just happened yesterday.

And then I am reminded, as I was exactly a year ago, that His mercies never end and they are new EVERY morning. Great is Your faithfulness!

WOW - for someone that didn't have anything to say...I sure said a lot!!! :)

No comments: