Today I realized that I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with work...my personal life...my emotions. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, when it clearly is not. I cannot imagine how our Lord feels, because He does carry ALL of our burdens.
I was talking to a co-worker today and was telling her how overwhelmed I was feeling and that it would help if I could just tell someone all about it. But then, I realized that I CAN tell someone about it...because He is there. He is ALWAYS there. He was there in that moment that I needed someone to talk to. So I left my desk, found a spot in the hallway, and I cried.
As I sat there, I remembered the words to a song that a friend shared with me not too long ago. It is a beautiful song and it was exactly what I needed today. If you get a chance, go listen to it. You will be blessed.
So, its almost time for bed and I suddenly don't feel so overwhelmed. Because I did as He asked us to do - I casted all my cares on Him. Good night all.
">
No comments:
Post a Comment