Then of course, I have had a life changing event. Have you ever heard of someone having a life changing event, then once things settle down, they get sick? Well, I'm also kind of wondering if that is what has happened to me. I had my life changing event, finally got settled in at my parents last week, then BAM! I got sick! Oh well...
Since I don't have much to write tonight, I thought I would finally share the pics of my house. My wonderful realtor, David Dobson, took these pics when putting my house on the market. I'm starting to miss my house, but that's probably because I'm sick right now.
Here's a look at the past, but I've already moved on to a bigger and brighter future!
1 comment:
What a beautiful home. I can see why your heart is torn. I am still praying for you, for comfort in your new place and a peace about your decision. For the cold: I heard about a natural immun. builder and it is great. Try- Sambucal w/ Elderberry. It is at Walgreens near the Airborn and Zicam. Hope you get well soon!
Post a Comment