My family - they are the most important people in my life and I love each and every one of them (extended family included).
My friends - honestly, they are family.
My job - I absolutely love my job and will soon celebrate my 7th anniversary. I can’t believe how much time has passed, but when its all going well, it does seem to fly by. I especially like the people I work with, as well as being in the Capitol – it reminds me of the history and all that has happened in our wonderful State. (photo courtesy of http://www.oklahomadome.com/)

My health - I have had numerous doctor’s appointments this year, but I am happy to say, as of today, I am a very healthy human being.
My home - in the midst of the economy crisis going on right now, I am so thankful for my home. It provides warmth in the winter, coolness in the summer, and it abounds with deep love for everyone that enters it.

My Lord, Jesus Christ - without Him, I would be nothing.
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday. To God be the Glory…great things He has done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment