My sister tagged me quite some time ago, but I am just now finally getting around to posting it. Here you go:
1. When I go to bed, I cannot have any lights on. I have even colored the light on my smoke detector black and put a piece of black tape over it. I am now struggling with the red light on my new TV located in my room. I might be coloring it pretty soon as well.
2. I have to sleep with a fan on throughout the entire year. It keeps the noise out and I am able to sleep much better. Even when I stay at a friends house or when I’m housesitting, I always take my fan with me. I can just imagine it now – my future husband questioning my fan on our honeymoon. I wonder how I will get that into the suitcase? :)
3. I struggle with being a perfectionist. My house has to be in a clean and neat order before I can go to bed at night. Especially my kitchen – I can’t have any dirty dishes or pans in the sink or on the counter. In fact, when I make dinner, I usually clean as I go to avoid the whole clean up after eating (and I can take my time eating this way too!)
4. I LOVE to entertain, whether its family or friends or both. I actually have a huge living room and that is the one reason I fell in love with my house. I also love to cook and have been learning a lot on the Food Network recently. I’ve had people over every weekend for the last month just so I can try out new recipes! And, I’m excited that the holidays are among us – more opportunities for entertaining!
5. I absolutely love watching college football. My Saturdays are usually taken up by having the TV on all day, and I constantly change the channels so I can get in as many games as I can. And, of course, my favorite football team is the OU Sooners. Boomer Sooner! But, I will cheer for practically every team in the Big XII, that is, until they are playing my OU Sooners!
6. I am very much an introvert. People cannot believe it when they see my sticker on my desk (our whole office went through the Color Spectrum Training earlier this year). But, I am. Usually I will open up once I get to know someone, but not until then. And, most of my friends and family know how introverted I really am, because they can tell by the color of my neck – I get all red and splotchy! This usually means I am nervous, upset, angry, mad or just plain having a bad day. I have no idea whats going to happen the day I get married!
7. Finally, I really do want to be married someday. The Lord has given me so many promises and I know He will fulfill them one day. I am being patient and waiting on Him to give me the desires of my heart (Psalm 20:4).
No comments:
Post a Comment