This has been quite a week for me. I won't go into details here, but the events of this week are far from over. I would sure covet your prayers for me, please, as I continue on this journey.
This past week displayed a faith in me that I haven't seen in a while. A complete and total faith in God.
I had to lean on Him and let Him carry me through.
I had to depend on Him to give me answers to the questions I was seeking (and still seeking).
I had to rely on Him when I felt that I couldn't rely on anyone else.
I had to have faith.
Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) - Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Have faith in Him, this week and always, and know that ALL things are possible...
No comments:
Post a Comment