Wow...how time flies! I hadn't realized I hadn't wrote since the beginning of January. But, that whole month just flew by and so far, this month is as well. Before we know it, it will be Spring, then Summer, then Christmas will be here again.
Our State has been experiencing the winter weather this season, and I don't like it. I mean, it would be nice if I could stay inside, in my pj's, where it's nice and warm, drink hot chocolate all day, read and maybe take a nap or two. But no, I have to go to work, which means I have to drive in this stuff. Yuck! You know me...I'd much rather be on a beach where it's warm and sunny!
And speaking of a beach, I was spontaneous a few weeks ago and booked a Disney Cruise. My Mom was willing to go, so just a week before the cruise was to depart, I booked the trip. It is the most spontaneous thing I have ever done in my life (and we had to dig out of 14 inches of snow just to get to the airport), but we had a wonderful time. And, it was nice to be on the new Disney Dream cruise ship, which just sailed its inaugural voyage the weekend before we went. In fact, our cruise was actually an inaugural voyage because it was the first 3 night cruise they had completed. All in all, we are blessed and fortunate to have been able to go. I just wish I was back on the cruise ship, enjoying the warm and beautiful weather.
But, we are back here in Oklahoma with all the snow and ice, so I digress. Afterall, that is what vacations are all about! Have a great remainder of the week and weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment