All the hustle and bustle of parents running around, purchasing school supplies and new clothes, and getting their child ready to start school, got me to thinking – why can’t I go back to school? I mean...it's the perfect time in my life to do such a thing. So…I enrolled in school today and I start in a week.
It’s really kind of scary, going back after being out of college for 10 years, but I’m also excited. There will be challenges, but these challenges will also present wonderful opportunities. Luckily, colleges are so accommodating to working students now that most college courses are online. So, I won’t even have to grace the classroom and be among kids that were born just shortly before I graduated high school.
I’m looking forward to this opportunity, being able to broaden my horizons and “get smart”. And who knows…maybe this will be a rewarding experience as well. Actually…I know that it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment