Then of course, yesterday we were pounded with the hail storm that covered our city yet again. This time it literally looked like snow on the ground. In fact, when I left for work this morning, we still had hail on the ground. We all went outside last night and raked up the leaves that were on the driveway. It took us over 4 hours just to do that! So, my Dad was super busy today cleaning up everything. In fact, the whole neighborhood was outside cleaning up both last night and today. I have some video that I took during the hail storm, especially when it was hitting the pool. I'll try to post it here, but hopefully you can see the pictures that I took. After the storm, we had this incredible fog/haze that was amazing. You'll see that in some of the pics.



Well, I guess I'll go get ready for my next adventure. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment