Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. I love the summer days we have had this week, and especially the summer nights! I love it when I can drive with my windows down or stay outside until the sun goes down without getting cold. I can’t wait for summer to get here!

2. My first trip to Stillwater, OK. What a beautiful campus OSU has! And I was so excited to be able to eat at Eskimo Joe’s!

3. Getting the pool opened this past weekend. We were spared the Oklahoma strong winds and were able to get it off without a problem.

4. Being domestic and making a new bedskirt to go with my new duvet. Who would have ever thought? (and thanks to my Mom for doing the sewing) I now have a brand new bedroom!

5. My Mom. I love her and not sure what I would do without her. I hope she enjoys her day on Sunday. She deserves everything she gets, plus more.

6. The busyness of this week, but yet He still taught me, loved me, and made promises to me.

No comments: