Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So thankful for...

1. The beautiful weather we have had this week.

2. Getting to spend my entire weekend with my 2 nephews.

3. Learning how to download movies to my IPod!

4. Former co-workers that I've had dinner and lunch with this week. They are all such a blessing to me.

5. Not getting pulled over for speeding the other morning when I was running late to work!

6. Money in my bank account.

7. The upcoming trips I have planned!

8. The Lord taking away my new car fever earlier this week. I had just about talked myself into that new, SHINY, red convertible. But I'm thankful for...

9. My wonderfully, still running, paid off, most amazing Honda Accord. I am going to drive that thing into the ground!

10. Friends and family that pray for me and my future husband on a consistent basis (you know who you are). It is so appreciated and I am anxious to meet whoever he is soon!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments: