I think I've mentioned a few times on here how much I love Sonic. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I truly LOVE it. I love the food, desserts, drinks...and especially Happy Hour! Seriously, it would probably do me some good by purchasing stock with them. But anyway, I was SO excited a few weeks ago when they sent out an e-mail, searching for taste testers in the OKC metro area. I quickly signed up and waited....and waited.
Last Sunday, I received the confirmation e-mail that I had been accepted as one of the "elite and few" taste testers! They told me where to go and what time to be there and nothing else. So, the moment came this past Thursday morning and I had a blast! (um...they have an item on their menu called a Sonic blast. Wow! I'm already talking Sonic lingo!)
I can't go into details here about what I taste tested, but it will be interesting to see what makes it on the menu and what doesn't. I was compensated very generously with a Sonic gift card (yay!) and some cash, but it won't take me long to go through the gift card! I'll continue my every other day visits to Sonic and thank them for this once in a lifetime opportunity they have given me. I truly did have a wonderful and thankful Thursday this past week. Now...is anyone up for Sonic? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment