Several of my blogger friends have joined in on "Thankful Thursday". I'm not sure who started it or how long its been going (I know its been going for as long as I've been a blogger, so probably a while now), but I decided that I need to join in on the fun. So, here is my Thankful Thursday list.
1. I am so thankful for my health. A nasty stomach bug has been going around, as well as the ever so present allergy sniffles, and I am doing great!
2. A wonderful job! It has been a long time since I've been happy at my job. My boss is great (so far) and I'm enjoying every minute of every day.
3. New friends. My new job = new friends!
4. Old friends. What would I do without them?
5. My parents. I am enjoying this time at home with them right now. One of these days I will not have them (which I hope is a long time from now!) But, I'm cherishing every second of their company.
6. Debt. It has taught me so much about my spending habits. I am closer to having all my debt paid off and for that I am extremely thankful!
7. My car in the garage! I know this one is silly, but since I moved back home, I have not been able to park my car in the garage. Well, this past weekend we rearranged some things (mostly my stuff that I brought with me when I moved back in) and wouldn't you believe that my car fits now! I am so excited it won't be outside during the spring thunderstorms we are anticipating. And speaking of...
8. Thunderstorms! I love them! I don't like the destruction they can sometimes leave behind, but I am definitely someone that likes to hear the thunder roll in, the sound and smell of rain, and the lightning strikes across the sky. And, thunderstorms usually mean that spring and summer are just around the corner.
9. Sonic. I LOVE SONIC. I could not live without it. I am so thankful I have a Sonic less than a mile from where I work and less than 2 miles from where I live. In fact, I could use a Cherry Limeade right about now.
10. A loving and supporting God that loves me unconditionally and gives me one more day to count my blessings.
What are you thankful for on this Thursday?
1 comment:
Isn't Thankful Thursday great?! You can't help but smile while you are posting:)
Post a Comment