Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend

What a weekend! By that short little sentence, you're probably thinking that I had a very busy weekend, right? Well...I didn't. In fact, I didn't even leave my house this weekend except to go to church this morning. It has been raining for days now (not that I'm complaining, because we need the rain!), so it was a nice weekend to stay home and do nothing. And, thats exactly what I did...nothing!

But of course, all this time at home alone makes me think. I think about my family, work, friends, and the busy life I seem to live. Its nice to have these rainy days every once in a while because it helps me realize how neglected I've been to Him during my busy times. But, He is always there! He is in my bed in the mornings, pushing me and telling me to get up and go to work. He is on the radio, giving me that special song I need to make it through the day. He is with my friends and co-workers, reminding me of His love and graciousness. He is in my heart, surrounding me with His peace, assurance and love that only He can provide.

I hope you have a wonderful week! Look for Him in the little things this week!

No comments: