Thursday, May 28, 2009

Randomness

Since I only get paid once a month, I always know when its getting close to payday just by looking in my frig. Take a look for yourself...


That's pretty bad, but its also normal for this time of month, every month. I can't wait to go to the grocery store this weekend!

This past weekend I planted some flowers in my flower bed. I know its not much, but I am proud! I still have to put some cedar mulch down...

And look, some of my flowers are even blooming! How exciting!



Finally, as I was admiring my flower bed this evening and enjoying the nice weather, I literally had 2 birds come after me and almost attack me! I could not for the life of me figure out why, but then I watched where they were going. Take a look at this...

Do you see it? In the upper left hand corner of the half-moon window? They are building a nest! I have no idea what these birds are thinking, but I have a pretty good idea they are the same birds that built a nest inside my grill last year. That's right...INSIDE the grill! They were able to sneak in the back with all the stuff and built a nest right next to the burners. Of course, I didn't even know about it until I went to use the grill. But I have no idea what these birds think they will accomplish by doing this. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of it without being attacked at the same time?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: