Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

The holidays are among us, so I thought I would take the next few weeks and share some of my favorite holiday recipes.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake

2 graham cracker pie crusts
3 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
3 eggs
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
Dash ground cloves

Preheat oven to 325.  Beat cream cheese, ¾ c. sugar and vanilla on medium speed.  Add eggs 1 at a time on slow speed.  Reserve 1 ½ cups batter.

Stir remaining ¼ c sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.

Reminder – this recipe makes 2 pies!

Spoon ½ pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of ½ plain batter.  Repeat layers and cut thru with knife to create marble effect.

Cook for 55 minutes and chill for 4 hours.

Serve with cinnamon whipped cream if desired (just add cinnamon to some cool whip)

Note:  Tasty Tuesdays are written solely by me, reflecting my personal opinion.  It is not an official advertisement, nor was I paid to write such post.

No comments: