Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'd like to welcome Thankful Thursday's back to the blog.  There is never a time that I'm not thankful, but I just forget to post it here.  In honor of it coming back, today's blog post is extra special.

Today is my sister's birthday, so in her honor, I'd like to tell you the reasons I am thankful for her.
  • She is a wonderful mother to my nephews and I've learned so many things about motherhood through her
  • She is an awesome wife and her and her husband will celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary here in about a month
  • She is a great friend, someone I confide in.  I can tell her things that I don't tell anyone else, and she understands
  • She makes me laugh.  I always get a kick out of some of the things she says
  • She is determined.  She always has been and it doesn't matter what it's for or about.  She is always determined to make it happen or get it done, no matter the cost or consequences
  • She is beautiful


Happy Birthday, Amanda!  Enjoy your day!

No comments: