My first place to showcase this week is my new favorite lunch spot. It's a little on the pricey side for lunch, so I don't have it very often. But, it is also very filling and I usually skip dinner on those days. Let me introduce to you...
Cafe501
I absolutely love their Pick Any 2 special. You can choose between salads, soups and sandwiches. I usually get the Pear Salad and the Ham Sandwich. Their bread is made daily, so they make the most amazing sandwiches. I have also had their Tomato Basil soup which was outstanding.
You can't leave this place without having dessert. The dessert prices are very reasonable, so you can justify one of their ricotta cheese bites, cookies or cake balls.
Best of all...Cafe 501 is not only located in Classen Curve, but they also have an Edmond location. If you have not tried it yet, I would highly recommend it!
Note: Tasty Tuesdays are written solely by me, reflecting my personal opinion. It is not an official advertisement, nor was I paid to write such post.

No comments:
Post a Comment