Sunday, August 26, 2012

Changes

Welcome to the newly redesigned blog of mine!  I was finally able to sit down and spend some time working on it.  I hope you like it.  It's a little bit out of my element, but I like it nonetheless.  And thanks to blogger websites like The Cutest Blog on the Block for making it that much easier for me!

I'll also be starting some new series (for me) on this blog.  Hopefully it will get me on here more frequently.  You will start seeing Tasty Tuesday and I'm bringing back to my blog the ever popular Thankful Thursday.  I will showcase my favorite recipes, places to eat and anything/everything revolving food on Tasty Tuesdays.  And Thankful Thursdays are reserved for those things I am extra thankful to the Lord for.  Be on the lookout for those series starting this week.

Things are busy with me, which is always good.  I'm looking forward to Fall and the many opportunities it brings (including some college football).  Have a great week!

No comments: