It's the Most...Wonderful Time...of the Year... Your singing it, aren't you? Or in any case, I've got you humming along. Hee hee! I just love this time of year, and that song fits it perfectly.
I love driving around and looking at Christmas lights. I love getting the tree ornaments out of the attic and remembering what each ornament is for or what the meaning of it is as we pull each ornament out of the box. I love decorating the house for Christmas (even if that means helping Mom at her house). I love the hustle and bustle of shoppers. I love Christmas plays. I love Nativity Scenes. I love Christmas movies. I love Christmas snacks. You can say, I love everything Christmas!
But, back to the movies. I have so many favorite Christmas movies, such as Home Alone (1 and 2), The Holiday, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (new and old), a Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas with the Kranks, Polar Express, and nearly ALL the Christmas movies they have been showing on the Hallmark Channel the last few weeks. Seriously...I think I cry every time I watch one of their movies! But, they really try to portray the true meaning of Christmas in their movies.
So, what is your favorite Christmas movie?
No comments:
Post a Comment