Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best Friends


I have 3 best friends in the whole wide world. We have known each other for about 10 years now, and I have had the privilege of working with all them. You see, when I was first going to college, I worked at a law firm in downtown OKC. While I was working there, we hired a new attorney named Lori. Lori became by best friend during that time. We would hang out together, go to movies, have the police looking for us ;), go eat, etc. We had the best of times. She was going to Southwest Baptist Church at the time, and had friends from church named Trina and Marsha. Eventually I met them and we decided to all hang out together. What is so neat about this story – after I left the law firm, I went to work at Farmers Insurance where Trina and Marsha work. Even though I have now moved on to a different job, we still have our get togethers, lunches, the occasional fights ;), and our Girls Night Out. Lori has since gotten married and is expecting her second child, but we still try our best to get together every month. I expect to have this group of girls around me for a very long time…


No comments: