Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Vacation time!!!
In a week, I will be leaving for the wonderful world of Walt Disney in Orlando, FL. I am so excited! Not just to get away, but I will be going with my Mom (just the 2 of us) and it is going to be so much fun! For most people that know me, they know I like to travel and can find the best deals to just about anywhere (but unfortunately they all require money, so I don’t travel as much as I would like to). So, back in January, Disney announced a free dining plan and we hopped on it, so my Mom and I will be able to eat at all these fancy restaurants at Disney World and not have to pay a thing! We are so excited! One night we will be dining with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale; the next morning we are dining with Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger! And best of all…its FREE!!! We are now just praying Hurricane Gustav stays far enough away to not affect our travel plans! Happy Traveling!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment