Well...it's been a little while since I wrote. In fact, the last time I wrote, I had every intention of keeping up with this blog of mine, but I'll be honest...my life has been crazy the last 5 months. Just a few days before my last post, my world had crumbled. It literally came to a crashing halt on the morning of March 6th, and I'll never forget that day. I am physically okay, but emotionally, mentally and spiritually...I am not. And I was going to tell you about March 6th on this blog, but I will spare you the gory details. I will, however, share with you the wonderful details of how the Lord picked me up out of the bottom of a pit and placed me firmly back on the ground. He is so full of grace, compassion, mercy, faithfulness, peace and love.
A verse I have lived by over and over again since March has been 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. It says:
Therefore, we do not give up; even though our outer person is being destroyed, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary light affliction is producing for us an absolutely incomparable eternal weight of glory. So we do not focus on what is seen, but on what is unseen; for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (HCSB)
I have so much to share with you, and believe me...when I do, it will be a very long post. In that post (which will hopefully be soon), I want to share with you...
All the bible verses the Lord has shown me over the past 5 months
The devotions that occurred on the specific days that I needed them
How our loving Lord is so faithful, even when we are faced with adversity
The times I questioned God and why He was putting me through everything I've been through
The moments of fear, doubt, pain and suffering that I've endured
Anger that I've experienced, both to people and to God
And...where I am now.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment