Hi friends. It has come to my attention that my blog address has been published on a not-so-great website in another country. Because of this and the privacy of myself and my family, I will need to make this blog private for a little while. I plan to continue writing (and boy...do I have a lot to say!) so if you want to continue reading my ramblings, will you send me a quick email with your address? You will need an email address to log on. If you don't have my email address, leave a comment below. Rest assured that I have made the comments private so no one will see your address.
To give all of my friends enough time to see this and inform me, the blog will not go private until March 22nd.
So many things happened this week and the Lord has really shown me His presence. Stay tuned for the next post...I'm going to tell you all about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment