- In one month, I used 8 days of sick leave – more than I have used in 12 years combined!
- I’ve watched more daytime television than I have since the summer of my sophomore year – in high school! (which, by the way, did you know there is nothing good on during the daytime?)
- I did not fill up my car with a tank of gas this whole month
- I actually had money left in my checking account at month end
- During the first part of the month, I did not have the flu, but could swear it was its heinous brother or sister
- At the end of the month, I came down with strep throat for the first time in my lifetime (very unusual for an adult, or so I’ve been told)
Monday, February 4, 2013
2013
Can you believe it’s
February and I am just now sitting down to write on this little blog of
mine? I can’t believe it, but I’ve also
been plagued with sickness since the first part of the year. In fact, I’ve been so sick that:
I hope you are well and enjoying 2013 so far. It may not have started out just great for
me, but I’m looking forward to the days and months ahead. It’s going to be an awesome year! Watch out 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment