Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you had a wonderful day today.  Today seemed like any other day - just a day I get up, go to work, come home and eat dinner.  Although, we did pick up dinner from Braums and had an ice cream sundae afterwards.  That was my Valentine's gift to my parents (seeing that I completely forgot about the holiday and didn't even get them a card - but I think that's okay!)  I've said before and I'll say it again - why do we need a special day (Valentine's day) to express our love when we can express it anytime of any day?  Just my opinion...

There's really nothing else more to report here.  I know I said I wanted to write here more this year, but the words are just not coming.  I've had a tough year so far at work, but things are starting to look up.  Hopefully when those things calm down, then the words will come again.

Until next time, I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day today.

No comments: