Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Trip

For quite a few years now, I have been able to go on trips for my birthday. This year was no exception, as my Mom and I headed out to the wonderful, bustling city of New York. It was awesome!!! I couldn't have asked for a better trip, better weather or better company. My Mom made everything perfect for my birthday and made me feel very special. So, since it is time for bed, I thought I would quickly post a picture of my lovely birthday cupcake.



It was a peanut butter chocolate cupcake from one of the best bakery's in NYC. Doesn't it look yummy? We also got a slice of strawberry cheesecake, but it wasn't as pretty (but it was just as good!). So, thanks Mom for making me feel so special! More details about my trip and amazing pictures (and maybe a video of the Brooklyn Tabernacle choir if I can get it going right) will be coming later. In the meantime, just let your taste buds wander at the thought of taking a bite out of this wonderful cupcake. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Squirly Girls said...

Makes me want to lick the screen!