Boxes. They’re everywhere. In my house, in my car, at my parents, EVERYWHERE! And they are filled with numerous earthly possessions. In fact, they are so numerous that I shouldn’t even be allowed to have that much. But, I am so thankful that the Lord has given me those things to help build my home...the home that I will say good-bye to in about a week.
My parents have been so gracious in helping me pack, and I have so many friends that have offered their assistance in helping me pack, move, organize, etc. I feel like I need some organization in my life at the moment – I hate having all of these boxes in the house and it just being a "mess". I need to de-clutter fast! But soon, I will be yearning for those boxes and what I am packing away for what will probably be a year. It will be like Christmas all over again when I get to unpack at a new place!
Each day, as I’ve packed my things away, I have become sad about leaving the house I love and think of the possibilities that lie ahead in this new chapter of my life. Will they be good? Will they be healthy? Am I really making the right decision? Yes, I am making the right decision. I know I am because I followed God and what He had planned for my life at this moment. I had to take that leap of faith – and boy, was it a leap of faith – but "all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)
Anyway, many have asked to see pictures of my house. I will post some next week (hopefully), as long as I have access to a computer. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Job 42:2-6 "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours will be thwarted...My ears have heard of you but now my eyes have seen you."
Your leap of faith will be blessed. In the end you will be able to say that you have seen Him.
I am praying for you.
Wow, Heather. I really needed that verse today. Thank you. And, thank you for your heartfelt prayers. They are received with much love! We need to get together sometime soon! What church are you going to these days?
Post a Comment