Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September

It seems like forever since I last wrote, but of course, I have been through so much in the past month…

My mom and I absolutely had a blast on our vacation at Walt Disney World. I must say that it was one of the most relaxing trips I have ever been on. You’re probably thinking “how can WDW be relaxing?”, but it was. We took our time doing everything and one of the best things about the trip was that we got to eat at all these exciting places that we’ve never had the chance to eat at before. Oh wait…let me clarify. We’ve had the chance – just didn’t want to spend the money to eat at them. But, since we had the free dining this time, we had some wonderful dining experiences.






On Sept 11th, I had my gallbladder removed laproscopicly at Southwest Medical. It was a long awaited surgery, as I had been having gallbladder attacks all summer long, including one on our way home from Orlando in the Atlanta airport, where we spent the night (stupid Delta airlines). After a few scares, I am finally feeling much better and back to work.

Last but not least, as I was at my parents house recovering from surgery, my sister went into labor and delivered my newest nephew, Preston Dean. He is absolutely adorable and big brother Tyler just loves him to death. I can’t wait until I can spend more time with the 2 loves of my life.


No comments: