Today has been a good day. I have been so down and depressed lately, which is never good for me, but today things started looking up. For a while now, I thought I lost a dear friend because of differences and misunderstandings between the two of us. After almost a year of not speaking to each other, I could not help that she was on my mind constantly. So, I bit the bullet and sent her an e-mail, only to get the kindest, most loving e-mail back. After all this time, she was still one of my dearest and closest friends – I just had to open up and allow her back into my life. We went to lunch today and had the best time! It had been so long that, honestly, lunch was not long enough to cover everything we’ve both been through this past year. And, let me tell you, we’ve both had a bad year. But, I am excited to have this friend back in my life and we are looking forward to 2009 together…a year that will bless us both in numerous ways...but as friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment