I thought I would use this post and share some pictures I've taken since I've been here...
This beach is literally a mile from my condo and it's oh so pretty! I've spent a lot of my days here, just basking in The Lord's presence and humbly going before him. Its amazing when you think of all He created.
These things!!!! Ugh! And I haven't even taken a picture of all the millipedes that live here! And just like the salamanders, they manage to get into the condo all the time!!!
The following is one of my new favorite places. Shake Shack! Super yummy but super expensive. It's definitely a splurge (for both my tummy and my pocket) but so worth it!!!
Last weekend I drove down to Miami and was amazed by the skyline...
That wasn't even half of it because I was too close to these things...
Yep! Cruise ships lined up as far as the eye could see! But I was thankful to drive to Miami because it put me closer to...
Oh...how I miss Sonic! The closest one to me is over 40 minutes away. Someone needs to convince the execs and shareholders at Sonic that they need to put one in Boca. Do they not realize how many people would make Sonic their drink stop on the way to the beach? I know I would!!! I really miss my morning ice tea and afternoon Strawberry Limeade...
That's it for now. And sorry if the pics are jumbled on here...I'm not quite sure what to do to make it look "prettier".
Hope you all have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment