I suddenly got really behind on my blog! How did that happen? I know...life happens! Oh well...
There are so many things I'm thankful for from the last few weeks, but here are just a few:
1. I'm so thankful my friend, Nick, had a successful kidney transplant. I was so worried about him, and he was worried about the surgery himself, and it was really hard for me to be "tough" for him. That is, until I found out a lady that attends my church was his personal nurse throughout the surgery, including being present in the surgery itself. I am so thankful the Lord provided this wonderful nurse for him and that it was a success. He still has a long ways to go, so if you could lift Nick up in prayers, I would appreciate it.
2. I'm so thankful for my job. It's had its ups and downs lately (what job doesn't?) but something happened this week and I had to completely and totally rely on the Lord. It's amazing how He answers our prayers, especially in times of need.
3. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to go to Florida this past week for vacation...a vacation by myself! It was a relaxing, refreshing, recharging, life changing, contemplating, praying, listening vacation. When I have more time, I will write more about what I did, what I learned, etc. It's amazing how a week at the beach can do that!
Happy Thursday everyone! What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment