Another July 4th has come and gone. I've decided that July 4th is quickly becoming my favorite holiday. I still love Christmas, but I think that's because you can celebrate Christmas for a month compared to July 4th, which is over and done with in a day. But, I love that the entire family comes over to celebrate. Luckily, we have had great weather the past 2 years. There have been a few times through the years that it's been pouring down rain, but we still make the best of it. Anyway, we cook out, swim, play games, swim, eat and do fireworks at the end of the day. It's tons of fun and I truly enjoy being around my entire family.
Whatever you did to celebrate, I hope you had a great day remembering the freedom and independence we do have in the USA. I apologize for the lack of posts here lately - I really haven't had much to say. I'm just trying to enjoy the summer as much as I can. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment