Thursday, June 14, 2012

2012 Summer Vacation

Well, our 2012 Summer Vacation has come and gone.  We had a wonderful time at Disney World, despite the rain we experienced everyday of our trip except the last 2 days.  It's really discouraging to encounter rain everywhere you go at every time of the day, but we made the best of it by wearing our ponchos.  In fact, we probably wore our ponchos more than we didn't.  Oh well.  Apparently Florida has been in a drought for the last 3 years and they really needed the rain, and I guess the Lord blessed them with it while we were there.  Who knew that when we booked this trip about a year ago that it would be the week of downpours.

We made some great memories this past week, especially with my nephew Tyler.  He enjoys Disney World so much and we can't wait to take him back.  This was probably the last time my Dad is able to go with us, and I'm pretty sure he had a great time as well, even though he rode around in his scooter all day long.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.  I'm so glad summer is upon us.  I know it's going to be an amazing one!








No comments: