So...it's a new year and everyone (well, it seems everyone) makes New Year's Resolutions. Well, I'm not making any resolutions this year...I am making wishes! Just seems better that way, don't ya think?
So, my wishes for this year are:
1. Blog more. I think I say that every year, but I really do want to express my thoughts and feelings more on this delightful page. We'll see how it goes...
2. Read more. I absolutely HATE reading. Can you believe that? Here, I expect people (not a whole lot though) to read this page that I write on, but yet I hate to read. Ironic? Who knows. I just want to pick up a book more often and read it, including the Bible. I have come to rely on technology so much that I don't even bring my Bible to church anymore - it's on my ITouch and on my Computer. But, I need to pick up that heavy, but awesome book, more often and read straight from the pages.
3. Exercise more. Yeah...I'm just going to stop right there. No seriously, I do want to exercise more. I would LOVE to run in a 5K this year. Yes, I said RUN, not walk. Big goal...
4. Love more. Period.
5. Give more.
6. Spend more time with friends and family. Take more pictures and videos of them. Treasure them, because we never know how long we'll have them.
7. Travel more. I have been so blessed to be able to travel to so many places, but I want to travel to more places. Different places. Places that I've never been to before.
I'm so excited to see what happens in my life and in your life this coming year. Happy New Year and may you be blessed this year and always!
No comments:
Post a Comment