I haven’t done this in a while, so here we go…
1. So thankful for the many trips I was able to take during the month of May. Both California and Florida were amazing!
2. Thankful for my nephew, Tyler, who said to me on our last day of vacation “this trip has been perfect with you, Beck!”
3. Thankful that I can figure out where I’m traveling to next! =)
4. Thankful that my body waited until after my trips to get worn down and sick. But, I’m on the mend!
5. Thankful for the sleep I am getting at night. What a difference a year can make! (and lots of other changes too!)
6. Thankful that the weather has been great lately and I’ve already spent some time lounging in the pool.
7. Thankful for the pool. Not sure what I would do without it during the summer months!
8. Thankful for my best friend, who I am having lunch with tomorrow! Time with her is so sweet and special.
9. Thankful for another friend that checks up on me almost every day. He doesn't know that I know that he reads this blog! (it’s that strong intuition I have!) =)
10. Thankful for an absolutely, amazingly, wonderful job! It has been a great (and almost stress-free) 5 months! And, it helps that I have an awesome boss!
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment