Lately, I have been so stressed at work and don’t feel like I have any time to come up out of the water and breathe. I am that overwhelmed. I have noticed when I am overwhelmed and stressed, things and people take on more meaning than what they usually do, but I think that is God’s way of reminding us that He is still in control and will work all things together for our good.
I was chatting with a co-worker/friend of mine today, who is a fellow Christian, and he reminded me that God wants great things for His children. How that is so true! We often forget that God knows what we are going through and He wouldn’t put us through trials if He didn’t think it was going to teach us a lesson.
So, I will pass along what my friend passed along to me – God does want great things for His children. Be blessed! (Thanks, my friend…you truly made my day)
No comments:
Post a Comment