Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Ever get a craving for a sandwich?  Like a really good sandwich?  And, since sandwiches can be made easily at home, you don't want to spend a lot of money paying for one.  That's why I enjoy...


It is a small sandwich shop that has a different variety of sandwiches.  My absolute favorite is the chicken sandwich.  And...get this...they are only $2.50!  They sell chips and drinks as well, but the sandwich is big enough that I usually don't need a bag of chips.

And, if you're craving an egg roll - check out her egg rolls as well (assuming she has some left)!  They are the best in OKC (in my opinion).

Saigon Baguette is located in the milk bottle building on the corner of NE 23rd and Classen.  Don't let the size or look of the building detour you from trying it out - it will be worth it!

Note:  Tasty Tuesdays are written solely by me, reflecting my personal opinion.  It is not an official advertisement, nor was I paid to write such post.

No comments: